Gamesture is a Kraków-based mobile game developer, and the creator of Questland, a mobile game RPG. We believe in Game As a Service as much as we believe that well-coordinated, supporting team is the key to achieving success. We aim very high and we are constantly evolving. That’s why are looking for people who will complement our team.
If games are your passion, if you want to grow through your work and learn from professionals and - last but not least - if you appreciate relaxed, cheerful atmosphere - we will be a good match!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Ad Junior Designer to help us with running campaigns for current and upcoming titles. We are looking for people who are passionate about both the artistic value of their work as well as the commercial success of the game.
What’s important to us:
- create static and animated digital ad campaigns for our games
- self-dependence and taking responsibility for your own work
- the ability to cooperate with other team-mates
- the ability to include art and marketing team’ feedback in creating marketing campaigns
- experience in producing digital marketing assets
- experience with design tools - Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- strong interest in games, latest design trends and pop culture
- a proactive attitude and a problem-solving mindset
- eagerness to share your knowledge and handle feedback constructively
- good communication and team collaboration skills
- experience and genuine interest in F2P and mobile games
- a natural drive to define, manage and refine processes in art development
- 2D/3D animation experience
- ability to communicate with spoken and written English
What we offer:
- full-time job with a contract of employment
- competitive salary: 3000-4000 PLN net
- medical package and additional payment for Multisport
- workstation equipment of your choice
- comfortable and modern office in a convenient location in Krakow
- working in an easy-going, enthusiastic yet result-driven atmosphere
- additional benefits: every morning we provide breakfast (sandwich/yogurt/salad of your choice); fresh fruit and healthy drinks always available in the office
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV at email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Gamesture Sp. z o.o. Poznań (60-363) at Grodziska 8, according to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Data subject has also the right to request access to personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove them. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than three months from the date of sending your CV. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.