Gamesture is a Kraków-based mobile game developer, and the creator of Questland, a mobile game RPG. We believe in Game As a Service as much as we believe that well-coordinated, supporting team is the key to achieving success. We aim very high and we are constantly evolving. That’s why are looking for people who will complement our team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Financial Controller - a person with strong character, the energy and capacity to get the job done. A professional who will manage and run our internal planning and budgeting process.
What’s important to us:
- budgeting, forecasting and preparing variance analysis
- preparing monthly management accounts (P&L, Cash Flow statement)
- cash management and bank reconciliations
- management of VAT and Corporation tax
- interpreting the company's financial results and recommend improvement activities
- negotiating with local banks and tax optimization
- 5+ years of diversified finance experience
- prior experience as a Financial Controller
- proficiency in data analysis, modeling and reporting tools
- the ability of analytical thinking and set priorities
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- previous experience with gaming industry and economics of the free-to-play market would be an asset
What we offer:
- full-time job with a contract of employment, possibility of working remotely
- competitive salary: 8000- 14000 PLN net
- medical package and additional payment for Multisport
- workstation equipment of your choice
- comfortable and modern office in a convenient location in Krakow
- working in an easy-going, enthusiastic yet result-driven atmosphere
- additional benefits: every morning we provide breakfast (sandwich/yogurt/salad of your choice); fresh fruit and healthy drinks always available in the office
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV at email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Gamesture Sp. z o.o. Poznań (60-363) at Grodziska 8, according to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Data subject has also the right to request access to personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove them. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than three months from the date of sending your CV. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.