We are Gamesture, a studio that creates a mobile RPG game called Questland.
We believe in Game As a Service as much as we believe that well-coordinated, supporting team is the key to achieving success. We aim very high and we are constantly evolving. That’s why are looking for people who will complement our team. If games are your passion, if you want to grow through your work and learn from professionals and - last but not least - if you appreciate relaxed, cheerful atmosphere - we will be a good match!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a professional who will combine analytical and statistical skills with love for games. A critical thinker who will make recommendations and identify opportunities that make our games better for our players and for Gamesture.
- analyzing players' behavior quantitive data and players' life cycle
- creating clear and legible reports and market analyses
- presenting the results and conclusions of the analysis
- recommending solutions based on the obtained data
- advising and proposing initiatives for optimizing the game and increasing its revenues
- defining assessment indicators necessary for optimizing the functioning of the app and achieving the assumed KPIs
- basic knowledge of SQL
- basics of statistics
- the ability to think analytically and draw conclusions
- independence, decision-making, creativity, and initiative
- ability to communicate in English in everyday office tasks
- experience with MS Excel or other tools for data analysis and visualization
- bechelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant disciplines would be an asset
What we offer:
- full-time job with a contract of employment, possibility of working remotely
- competitive salary: 3000-4000 PLN net
- medical package and additional payment for Multisport
- comfortable and modern office in a convenient location in Krakow
- working in an easy-going, enthusiastic yet result-driven atmosphere
- additional benefits: every morning we provide breakfast (sandwich/yogurt/salad of your choice); fresh fruit and healthy drinks always available in the office
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV at email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Gamesture Sp. z o.o. Poznań (60-363) at Grodziska 8, according to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Data subject has also the right to request access to personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove them. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than three months from the date of sending your CV. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.