Gamesture is a Kraków-based mobile game developer, and the creator of Questland, a mobile game RPG. We believe in Game as a Service as much as we believe that well-coordinated, supporting team is the key to achieving success. We aim very high and we are constantly evolving. That’s why are looking for people who will complement our team.
If games are your passion, if you want to grow through your work and learn from professionals and, last but not least, if you appreciate relaxed, cheerful atmosphere - we will be a good match!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a wide spectrum of skills. Preferably experienced with both IT and gaming industry and being able to single-handedly take care of the e2e recruitment process and employer branding activities. You would also be responsible for some HR Admin for our staff. Since Gamesture team continuously grows, we will also need help with supporting employees needs and improving in-office communication. Own initiative in all mentioned fields would always be a huge plus. We never want to become a rules-and-regularities oriented place of work. Our main goal is to keep the relaxed atmosphere our company has now, therefore the ability to work in a relaxed atmosphere and being able to self-organize your own work is something very important to us. Someone with a similar mindset would be a perfect match with Gamesture.
Your responsibilities would include:
- searching for and recruiting candidates for various positions ( e.g. game dev, IT, art, marketing)
- taking care of the onboarding process for new employees
- organize external employer branding activities
- defining and reacting to team needs
- implementing team supporting solutions in order to increase work effectiveness
- building the organized culture and maintaining friendly working environment
- at least 5 years of experience in Recruitment/Employer Branding (preferably in an IT or gaming company)
- knowledge of recruitment methods and tools
- knowledge of employer branding principles
- great communication and networking skills
- pro-activity and openness
- Fluency in Polish and English
What would be an advantage:
- experience in a dynamically growing company, preferably from gaming industry
- experience in HR operations or Comp & Ben
What we offer:
- full-time job with a contract of employment
- competitive salary: 5000-10000 PLN net
- medical package and additional payment for Multisport
- workstation equipment of your choice
- comfortable and modern office in a convenient location in Krakow
- working in an easy-going, enthusiastic yet result-driven atmosphere
- additional benefits: every morning we provide breakfast (sandwich/yogurt/salad of your choice), fresh fruits and healthy drinks always available in the office
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Gamesture Sp. z o.o. Poznań (60-363) at Grodziska 8, according to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Data subject has also the right to request access to personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove them. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than three months from the date of sending your CV. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.