Gamesture is a Kraków-based mobile game developer, and the creator of Questland, a mobile game RPG. We believe in Game as a Service as much as we believe that well-coordinated, supporting team is the key to achieving success. We aim very high and we are constantly evolving. That’s why are looking for people who will complement our team.
If games are your passion, if you want to grow through your work and learn from professionals and, last but not least, if you appreciate relaxed, cheerful atmosphere - we will be a good match!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for SEO Specialist/Growth Hacker/User Acquisition Manager - someone who is willing to dig deep and provide insightful analysis of our UA spendings and its results, choose keywords relevant to our game and optimize its title, copy and image attributes to make sure that our game comes up when someone searches for it; someone who can optimize, create and target our ad campaigns and daily budgets to drive the highest ROI.
- managing, analyzing and providing ASO/SEO for our mobile game
- improving our visibility in search engines
- acquiring users for our game: both organic, earned and paid
- analyzing and improving user elicitation and improving user loyalty
- developing creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition
- interacting with ad networks to forge new partnerships and explore new marketing channels
- launching, optimizing and scaling mobile ad campaigns for mobile games: App Store / Google Play (Facebook ads, Admob, Vungle, AdColony etc.)
- experience with ASO/SEO for mobile app
- a genuine interest in SEO and digital marketing
- ability to analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding keyword optimization/campaign direction
- analytical thinking
- fluency in English
We would appreciate:
- high familiarity with online social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and emerging social platforms) and user acquisition channels
- openness and the ability to work in a team
- passion for games (especially mobile)
- experience in user acquisition or a similar performance marketing area
What we offer:
- contract of employment
- salary: PLN 4000-7000 net
- medical package and additional payment for Multisport
- working equipment of your choice
- a large, comfortable office in a convenient location in Krakow
- additional benefits: every morning we provide a breakfast sandwich/yogurt/salad of your choice; fresh fruit and healthy drinks always available in the office.
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Gamesture Sp. z o.o. Poznań (60-363) at Grodziska 8, according to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Data subject has also the right to request access to personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove them. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than three months from the date of sending your CV. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.